Fellow Binancians, Binance has added GLM, NEBL and VIB as new borrowable assets on Cross Margin and Isolated Margin. New Cross Margin Pairs: GLM/BUSD, NEBL/BUSD, VIB/BUSD New Isolated Margin Pairs: GLM/BUSD, NEBL/BUSD, VIB/BUSD Explore Binance Margin Now! Please refer to Margin Data for a list of the most updated marginable assets and further information on specific limits and rates. In addition, Binance Margin will delist DF as a borrowable asset from Isolated Margin at 2022-09-30 03:00 (UTC).
- Isolated Margin Pair to be removed: DF/BUSD
- Users can still trade the above assets on other trading pairs that are available on Binance.
- Binance has suspended isolated margin borrowing for DF at 2022-09-23 (UTC).
- At 2022-09-30 03:00 (UTC), Binance will close users’ positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending orders on the DF/BUSD isolated margin pair. We will then delist this pair from Isolated Margin.
- What Is Margin Trading
- How to Short on Margin Trading
- How to Long on Margin Trading