- The total cryptocurrency market cap decreased from $ 2.95T to $ 2.88T in the past 24 hours, representing a -2.24% change
- The Bitcoin price at press time is $ 64,675 after falling by -2.60% in the last 24 hours
- The total crypto trading volume decreased by -2.24% in the past 24 hours, and is currently at $ 531.92B
- All prices and changes are presented at the time of publication: November 11, 2021, at 06:00 UTC
The total cryptocurrency market cap is currently $ 2.88T after a -2.24% decrease on the day. The total crypto trading volume declined by -2.24% in the same time frame.
Bitcoin is trading at $ 64,675 after seeing a -2.60% loss in the last 24 hours.The Bitcoin dominance fell by -0.24% and BTC currently represents 42.35% of the cryptocurrency market.
Top Coins By Market Cap
At press time, Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $ 1.22T after losing -2.60% in the last 24 hours. According to our forecast, the value of Bitcoin will drop by -5.80% and reach $ 60,925 by November 16, 2021. To learn more about how the price of Bitcoin could change over the next 7 days, visit our Bitcoin price prediction page.
Ethereum, which is the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, is priced at $ 4,662.64 and has a market capitalization of $ 551.56B. ETH decreased by -1.08% in the last 24 hours. If you’re interested in where the price of Ethereum could head next, check out the Ethereum price prediction.
There were also some changes today in the ranking among the top 10 biggest coins by market cap.
- Solana, which was previously ranked 5, is ranked at 4.
- Tether, which was previously ranked 4, is ranked at 5.
- USD Coin, which was previously ranked 10, is ranked at 9.
- Dogecoin, which was previously ranked 9, is ranked at 10.
Bulls Dominate the Market Today
The bulls dominated the market today as 59% of coins gained value in the last 24 hours.
Today’s Top Gainers are IoTeX, Chromia, and CEEK VR
Thanks to a 68.18% price increase, IoTeX was the biggest gainer of the day among the top 200 cryptocurrencies by market cap. Chromia came in second place, with 24-hour gains of 48.77%. CEEK VR, Loopring and Cartesi complete today’s list of the top cryptocurrency gainers.
Today’s Top Losers are Velas, UFO Gaming, and dYdX
Unfortunately, not all coins performed well today. The worst performer in the cryptocurrency top 200 was Velas, which saw a loss of -14.04%. UFO Gaming also didn’t perform well, as its price declined by -13.44% in the last 24 hours. dYdX, Reserve Rights and Popsicle Finance round out today’s top 5 worst performers.
IoTeX reached new All-Time High after gaining +205.92% in the last month, 3 other cryptocurrencies reached a new ATH in the last 24 hours
The following coins in the cryptocurrency top 200 hit new all-time high prices today:
- IoTeX’s new ATH is $ 0.253393
- WOO Network’s new ATH is $ 1.50
- Chromia’s new ATH is $ 1.44
- Flux’s new ATH is $ 1.99
Today 4 cryptocurrencies reached a new ATH. Amongst the top gainers was IoTeX that reached a new ATH after gaining +68.18% in the last 24 hours. Other crypto assets that reached ATH in the last 24 hours are WOO, CHR and FLUX.
Congratulations to the HODLers!
Coin of the Day is IoTeX
Thanks to its impressive 68.18% performance, IoTeX is today’s coin of the day! IoTeX is currently trading at $ 0.220094. Learn more about IoTeX and its position in the market on our IoTeX price prediction page.
Our technical indicators show that the current IoTeX sentiment is Bullish.