Binance will support the Cardano (ADA) network upgrade & hard fork.
- The ADA network upgrade & hard fork will commence during epoch 290 or at approximately 2021-09-12 21:44 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of ADA will be suspended starting from 2021-09-12 21:14 (UTC).
- Trading of ADA will not be affected.
- Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed prior to the above cut-off time. We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ADA in their Binance accounts.
- The ADA network upgrade & hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ADA once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade & hard fork, please refer to the following:
- Notice of upcoming Alonzo hardfork on Cardano
- Cardano Release
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.